Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 17


This week has been so much fun! We took some announcement pictures (thanks mom and dad, for being the photographers), and announced our news to the world! The joy and happiness that friends and family have expressed in response to our news has been wonderful and encouraging. :) We had another midwife visit and got to hear our baby's strong heartbeat, started our first birthing class, and scheduled our ultrasound!


How Far Along?  17 weeks! 
Maternity Clothes? I'm wearing either my Motherhood pants or using a rubber band to button my regular pants... or just going with dresses when I can!

Weight Gain? I gained 3 pounds over the last month, for a total of about 8-9 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good!
Best Moment of the Week? Too many! Sharing our news, hearing Baby's heartbeat, and going to the birthing class together were all top moments. 
Movement? I am waiting.... I have felt some things that might be the baby, but I'm really not sure. 
Gender? Both grandmas now think it is a boy. We will find out soon!
What I miss? Not really anything. 
Symptoms: Heartburn has been worse lately. And some milk discharge! I thought it was too early, but apparently it's not.

What I’m looking forward to? Feeling the baby move. 
Milestones: Baby is now a turnip!

Emotions: Content :)

No comments: