Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 21



How Far Along?  21 weeks! 


Maternity Clothes? Motherhood stretchy pants all the way, every day :) I have a couple of pairs of jeans that are still comfy with a rubberband, but for Mother's Day Julian took me to a consignment shop for maternity clothes and got me another pair of stretchy maternity pants for my current stage. They should fit for another month or 2, and then post-partum. I definitely don't need any big belly pants yet, but it is so nice to have comfy pants that I can button! Now I have two pairs! :)

Stretch Marks? None yet, but today I thought I spotted one. When I went to show Julian, I couldn't find it again, but it was a good reminder to moisturize! :)
Sleep? Pretty good, with some crazy dreams!
Best Moment of the Week? The kicks are getting stronger, and Julian even felt one big one on Saturday morning! I am looking forward to increased kicking that he can feel. Also, we bought two little outfits for our little guy at the consignment shop for Mother's Day. It was really fun to look at clothes, but we are trying to not get any more than we need. 
Movement? It is getting stronger! I am trying to pay attention more, because I think I don't always notice when I am moving or at work.

What I miss? Yesterday I wanted to sample the rose wine in Trader Joe's because it looked so pretty. They were pairing it with a really bitter dark chocolate. Since I couldn't sample the wine, the sample-giver gave me double chocolate, which was very kind of him!
Symptoms: Same as before- sore lower back, colostrum leakage, heartburn. Yesterday after working with the tots at church and then gardening I realized how much I should stop bending over!

What I’m looking forward to? More movement, and getting more things together.
Milestones: Baby is as long as a carrot!

Emotions: Happy, and distracted. My mind keeps floating to baby things at work!

No comments: