Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 18




How Far Along?  18 weeks! 

Maternity Clothes? Not exactly.. I am getting by with my stretchy pants from Motherhood, and with rubberbands closing the buttons on my regular jeans.

Weight Gain? Not sure- I stopped weighing myself! I figured that it's not usually super accurate anyway- I always have to estimate since it fluctuates so much so I'll just weigh myself at doctor's visits. 
Stretch Marks? None so far! I haven't "stretched" that much though.
Sleep? Good! I have had some fun and crazy dreams!
Best Moment of the Week? I started feeling our Gonzalito move this week! I can't feel it all of the time, but I started feeling what seem to be large movements, like the baby rolling over. Sometimes I felt them when I was walking, and sometimes when I was sitting down. As the week went on, I started feeling it a little bit stronger, so I'm really looking forward to feeling Baby more in the coming weeks!
Movement? See Best Moment of the Week above.
Gender? We are starting to take everyone's predictions, since we will find out early in Week 19! We don't have a preference for gender, but Julian and I both are predicting a boy (I have been thinking of a boy when I think of the baby recently), and the majority of family and friends are predicting a boy. We will see!
What I miss? Can't think of anything!
Symptoms: Some extreme hunger on some days (I woke up at 3 am hungry again this week), and a little heartburn.

What I’m looking forward to? The ultrasound early next week!
Milestones: Baby is now a  bell pepper!

Emotions: Happy, content. Also a little anxious and nervous to make sure everything is ok at the ultrasound. And a little anxious/nervous for the financial and work planning that we are looking at. But everything will be sorted out. :)

No comments: