Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 20




How Far Along?  20 weeks! 


Maternity Clothes? Nope, still making it with just the Motherhood stretchy pants and rubber bands for jeans!

Stretch Marks? Nope!
Sleep? Good- I even didn't get up in the middle of the night a couple of nights last week!  
Best Moment of the Week? Making the halfway point in our pregnancy!
Movement? I am feeling it more than before, including some strong-ish kicks. But the majority of what I feel is still just the large movements.
Gender? It's a boy! I'm going to take this question off of the next weeks' questions... cause that shouldn't change! 
What I miss? Nothing, really. 
Symptoms: Sore lower back, colostrum leakage, heartburn. I caught a little cold during week 20 too, which made me extra tired.

What I’m looking forward to? Lots of little things. Now that we know he's a little boy, I am imagining not only a little baby, but all of the fun we will have together beyond baby days!
Milestones: Baby is as long as a banana!

Emotions: Happy, and a little anxious since we're halfway and it feels like there's a lot of things to learn and prepare still!

No comments: