Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 19






How Far Along?  19 weeks! 


Maternity Clothes? Same as before- stretchy Motherhood pants and rubberbands are my best friends since it won't warm up enough for dresses!

Stretch Marks? None!
Sleep? Good!
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing our son for the first time. He is a wiggle worm! He was very active during the ultrasound- sucking his thumb, flipping around, playing with his toes, etc. Maybe we caught him at his playtime because when we first saw him he gave a little yawn. Maybe he was waking up to play and put on a show for us!!! The ultrasound technician said that he has a beautiful heart. We are praying that this will continue to be true, both physically and spiritually. :)
Movement? Well, I am still feeling just the bigger movements here and there, but now we know that he is moving a lot!
Gender? It's a boy! We saw clear evidence! :)
What I miss? Not a thing.
Symptoms: The new one now is a sore lower back. I am a little surprised because I thought my bump would have to be a lot bigger for that to happen!

What I’m looking forward to? Sharing the gender news. Right now Julian and I are just enjoying it together!
Milestones: Baby is now a  big tomato!

Emotions: Just happiness. Thinking about raising a son, and praying for him.

No comments: