Friday, June 21, 2013

Week by Week: Week 25


Gonzalito is the size of a rutabaga

So... our picture for Week 25 is technically one day early (the last day of Week 24) but it still counts, right? :) We ran a Color Run 5k with my lovely coworkers. It was a very laid back 5k- un-timed, and with colored power thrown at everyone. I took it easy and jogged/walked throughout. I think Baby G had a fun time, too!

How Far Along?  25 weeks! 


Maternity Clothes? Yep!

Stretch Marks? Still nothing, but the belly is still growing. We shall  see!
Sleep? Still good, but every night is different. We have a new bedframe now, which somehow makes the bed more comfortable. 
Best Moment of the Week? There were a lot! Julian saw and felt my belly jumping during our birthing class. It is so fun! It doesn't happen every day, but it is happening more and more as time goes on. I also heard that I "popped" from a few people. It's nice that others can see that I'm pregnant a bit better! 
Movement? I am feeling a lot more, as Baby is growing and moving around. Previously I had felt him more on the left side, but he has been kicking more on the right side this week. He was kicking on my hip bone as I laid down to sleep one night, which tickled. :)

What I miss? I can't think of anything specific. It is getting more uncomfortable to bend over, which I keep forgetting.

Symptoms: Nothing new this week. My ankles haven't swollen badly all week. We got the advice to keep them up, add more salt to my diet, and drink lots of water. I have been extra thirsty lately, so that hasn't been hard to do! 
What I’m looking forward to? Movement, and organizing things for Baby to come. We got a dresser for his room this week, and it's fun to continue re-organizing our things to de-clutter our little house.
Milestones: Baby is the size of a rutabaga.... I am not sure what that looks like though. Bigger than an ear of corn, I guess!

Emotions: Happy and relaxed. Enjoying the flutters and kicks of my little one.

No comments: