Saturday, February 6, 2016

15 Weeks

15 weeks!

Baby is an apple!

How Far Along?  15 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? No, still making it with my regular (but loose) jeans.
Sleep? Pretty good, but Sammy was sick this week so we had some waking up in the night.
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling Baby move, and seeing my bump get bigger! We had great family time being snowed in during the blizzard (Jonas). Mimi came for a last minute visit, which was fun!

Movement? Yes - little rolls and flutters every day, if I pay attention and am sitting. 
What I miss? Nothing much!

Symptoms: The newest one is heartburn. Not loving that!

What I’m looking forward to? Getting excited for the ultrasound, and also looking forward to getting my tooth fixed! 
Milestones: Baby can sense light and move away from it. So cool!

Emotions: Happy!

No comments: