Friday, February 26, 2016

17 weeks!


17 weeks!



Baby is the size of a turnip! 

How Far Along?  17 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Still no - my "big" jeans are still working well, with a belt!
Sleep? Pretty good - very vivid and exciting dreams! But, Sammy has been waking up 1-2 times a night a lot this week, which is not the best....
Best Moment of the Week? Talking about birth experiences with Mama friends, and thinking about our new little one coming into the world!

Movement? Yes, although I don't really feel the rolling anymore. More tiny flutters. 
What I miss? Nothing, although organizing a date night is tricky because I can't drink and Julian's back is recovering, so there are few activities that we can do!

Symptoms: Feeling a little tired, hungry, but my main symptom is definitely heartburn. Maybe this baby will have a lot of hair!

What I’m looking forward to? Next week we will have our ultrasound!!
Milestones: Baby's ears are growing! Soon Baby will be able to hear us well. So fun!

Emotions: Happy.

No comments: