Saturday, February 6, 2016

16 weeks

16 weeks!

Baby is an avocado!


How Far Along?  16 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Nope! 
Sleep? Actually very good. Sammy knows his numbers pretty well now and has been staying in his room until 7. At 7, he calls me to wake up! :)
Best Moment of the Week? Going running! The snow finally melted enough to go for a couple of jogs. It felt great, and I know the days of comfortably running are numbered!

Movement? Yes - each day I feel little rolls still. I'm looking forward to Julian and Sammy feeling them, too! 
What I miss? Nothing comes to mind.

Symptoms: Heartburn is the most annoying thing now. I have to watch what I'm eating to try and reduce it.

What I’m looking forward to? We made our appointment for the ultrasound in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to find out if Baby is a boy or a girl! 
Milestones: Baby can sense light now!

Emotions: Feeling very happy. Starting to think more about how life will change with two, and trying to remind myself that although I can think about it, there are WAY too many factors to try to really plan anything for it. 

No comments: