Friday, January 22, 2016

Week 14

14 weeks - I am cheating a little - I took this pic on day 1 of week 15... I forgot to do it earlier! :-) The bump is starting to be more noticeable! 

Baby is the size of a lemon!


How Far Along?  14 weeks - this went for more than a week since the midwives pushed my due date back. So I had to add an extra 4 days to my 14th week! 


Maternity Clothes? Not yet, although I'm wearing bigger pants, and unpacked all of my maternity clothes - they are ready!
Sleep? Still good, but Sammy has been waking up once a night most nights this week, and then getting up at 6:30. I've woken up a couple of nights with extreme thirst so I have to get up to get a drink of water. Plus getting up to pee = a lot of waking up/getting up for me! 
Best Moment of the Week? Telling more people about our pregnancy! Now that we're in the 2nd trimester, we have been telling friends when we see them. It's fun to share our news!

Movement? Lots of little rolls. I love it! 
What I miss? Nothing. ;-)

Symptoms: Same as before, although at the end of the week I started to feel more energetic, which makes me feel like a better mom! I have more patience and energy with Sammy, which I am so happy about.

What I’m looking forward to? More movement, and scheduling the ultrasound.
Milestones: Baby is stretching out, and growing!

Emotions: Very happy, enthusiastic. Excited to get to 16 weeks to schedule my root canal/whatever I need to fix my tooth so I will stop worrying about it (although I try not to worry and just trust God - it's been a constant struggle to stop worrying!).

No comments: