Friday, February 26, 2016

19 weeks!

Week 19 Day 1

Sammy wanted to join!

Week 19, Day 7

Baby is the size of a heirloom tomato!


*I had forgotten I had already taken a picture this week, so there are a couple of nice maternity outfits that I am using for the first time. Thanks, Mimi and Freecycle! 

How Far Along?  19 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Starting to use them more
Sleep? Pretty good! Julian had to get up early this week, and once he was up I had a hard time going back to sleep. But, the sleep I got was very deep. 
Best Moment of the Week? Sharing our news with the world! It's so nice to receive love and support for our family from all around the (facebook) world.

Movement? Yes! Pretty much every night I feel him moving and kicking, and sometimes during the day too. But, I sit down for longer periods at night so I notice it more then.
What I miss? Nothing, really. Even though we didn't drink wine very often, I feel like that is the thing that I miss. Which is weird because if I had the opportunity I don't think I would drink it very often, anyway!

Symptoms: Still heartburn. I gave in once and had a tums, which helped, but didn't completely erase the heartburn. BUT, I feel like my hair looks a little shinier and fuller than before, so I will enjoy the positive symptoms, as well!

What I’m looking forward to? Still looking forward to Julian feeling Baby's kicks. They are getting stronger, so I think it will happen in the next couple of weeks! I think he already felt something, but it was hard to tell. 
Milestones: Baby is developing senses, and can hear our voices now! So cool!

Emotions: Very happy. Sammy is already being a wonderful big brother, and talking about how he will share with the baby!

No comments: