Monday, December 28, 2015

Gonzalito #2!

We are thrilled to be expecting a second Gonzalito! 

Estimated due date: July 11, 2016

We are so excited and happy. We took the pregnancy test as a family, and I asked Sammy to tell Papi if there was one line or two. Sammy told Papi - two lines (dos lineas)! Mami cried and Papi was happy but couldn't quite believe it! 

6 weeks!



Baby is the size of a lentil

How Far Along?  6 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? No, all clothes still fit well. 
Sleep? Not the greatest, but mainly because Sammy has been waking up to nurse at night (he previously had been sleeping through the night) and has been getting up earlier. 
Best Moment of the Week? Taking the pregnancy test (technically during week 5) and reading about Gonzalito's development. We had forgotten how lovely it is to follow the intricate details of how God created us!

Movement? Nothing, but I feel like there is a small hard ball in my belly.
What I miss? Coffee! I sometimes drink a tiny quarter cup of coffee to help wean me off of it. I know I can technically drink coffee, but I prefer to be on the safe side.

Symptoms: Feeling sleepy (doubly bad from giving up coffee) and nausea/stomach aches. So far no vomiting, but I have wanted to. Hopefully it passes soon. :)

What I’m looking forward to? Telling people, especially family. And our first prenatal appointment in a month. It feels like such a long time away!
Milestones: Baby's heart has now started beating.

Emotions: Happy! Sometimes a tiny overwhelmed if I think about how our life will change, but overwhelmed with good thoughts.

No comments: