Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 8

8 weeks!


Baby is the size of a kidney bean!



How Far Along?  8 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? No, but my regular pants are starting to feel a tiny bit tight. I can still zip and button everything though!
Sleep? Still ok... Sammy is waking up when I get up to pee, but hopefully he will learn to sleep through it so I can get better sleep!
Best Moment of the Week? Making fun Christmas memories with Papi and Sammy, and thinking about how different our family will be next year!

Movement? Nope!
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Still feeling tired. I sometimes half (or whole) fall asleep in the afternoons while playing with Sammy. Sammy has thankfully been rolling with the punches and letting me lay down while we play.

What I’m looking forward to? Our appointment, and Christmas so we can tell our family!!
Milestones: Baby is getting fingers and toes (webbed), and Baby's brain is starting to develop.

Emotions: Happy!

No comments: