Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week by Week: Week 40

Week 40! Ready for a swim on our due date (9.22)


Gonzalito is the size of a pumpkin


Week 40 was a very exciting week. The information below applies to the first 3 days of week 40. And then... our pregnancy finished, as our son was born! But that is for another post :)  During week 40, I worked from home, which was fantastic. It was so much more comfortable, plus I didn't have to take the train or get up quite as early. So, Week 40 was short, but sweet, with the sweetest ending of all!

How Far Along?  40 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!

Stretch Marks? Nope! 
Sleep? Very good! The nesting instinct was hitting me big time, but Julian did a great job of reminding me to sleep as much as possible. 
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating our due date with one last pregnant swim.

Movement? Yes, lots of little nudges with his little feet.
What I miss? It is getting more uncomfortable, so I guess I just miss being able to move around easily.

Symptoms: Same as before, but now just a bit more uncomfortable. He is dropping lower and lower.

What I’m looking forward to? Baby's arrival! We are ready! 
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a pumpkin

Emotions: Excited and nervous- it's getting real!



1 comment:

c.jean said...

Love the swimming suit shot! now to post some baby pics! Let's get to the main event! LOL