Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 9

9 weeks!

Sammy wanted to get in on the action! (He looks HUGE here!)

Baby is the size of a grape


How Far Along?  9 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? No, still in regular pants. Getting a little snug, and no longer wearing my "skinny jeans." 
Sleep? Pretty good - Sammy has been sleeping better, and I have been getting up just once to pee!
Best Moment of the Week? Looking up alternative ways to surprise our families if we can't hear the heartbeat at the 10 week appointment.

Movement? Nope! Although the baby is moving now that its major joints are bending!
What I miss? Nothing... There are a lot of treats around for the holidays and I keep having to remind myself NOT to eat too many because of the baby. It's good for me, too, though!

Symptoms: Feeling tired, and not wanting certain foods. No nausea this week though. Sammy lets me play "sleep" with him in the afternoons haha. He puts me to sleep and then plays quietly for a minute or so, then wakes me up! One day I sat up to play legos with him and he told me to lay down, as I had done the day before. I didn't need to be told twice! Haha.

What I’m looking forward to? Finally, next week is our first prenatal appointment! We will make it a date night since Sammy will probably spill the beans once he knows there is a baby in Mama's tummy.
Milestones: Baby no longer has a tail, and his/her little heart has 4 chambers!

Emotions: Happy. Praying a lot that Baby is developing well. I probably worry too much about if Baby is developing well and if I am eating/resting/exercising enough for him/her.

No comments: