Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 11

 
 Our Christmas Announcement!


 Baby is a fig!

How Far Along?  11 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? No, but using my "bigger" jeans. I got out my post-Sammy jeans and they are still nice and loose, though!
Sleep? Pretty good! Sammy has been sleeping pretty well in Ohio - all night long!
Best Moment of the Week? Finally telling people! We told the Walkers about our latest "recipe" (i.e. our bun that's cooking in my oven), and we surprised our families on Christmas day with our announcement! There were tears and laughter and lots of celebration. :-) Plus, Sammy knows now, and is very excited. He asks to read his big brother book (Christmas gift) every night.

Movement? Nope!
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: This week my stomach has been hurting a lot, and was upset almost every day. I'm not sure if it's also food related, but definitely baby related.

What I’m looking forward to? The next appointment to hear the baby's heartbeat!
Milestones: Tooth buds are forming, bones are hardening, and baby is starting to hiccup. :-)

Emotions: Lots of joy.

**Whoops - no bump pic this week! **

No comments: