Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 7

7 weeks!


Baby G is the size of a blueberry


How Far Along?  7 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Nope! Still not showing. Pants are ever so slightly tighter in the belly.

Sleep? Pretty good, although I consistently get up 1-2 times to pee. If I can go back to my own bed (and Sammy doesn't wake up), I sleep well. But Sammy was sick last week so he sometimes woke up at night!

Best Moment of the Week? Thanksgiving! We had a relaxing day and considered telling our family but decided not to - it was too hectic. But reflecting on our newest thing to feel thankful for is wonderful!

Movement? Nope!
What I miss? I wanted a little champagne to toast with on Thanksgiving, but made due with sparkling cranberry juice.

Symptoms: Feeling tired and yucky... My tummy hurts on an off throughout the day, but no vomiting still. Some food aversions though. Just thinking about some foods makes my throat constrict.

What I’m looking forward to? Our first appointment, and our Christmas surprise! I'm planning it out... Hopefully I still won't be showing so no one will guess!! And hopefully little baby G will cooperate and let us hear his/her heartbeat at our appointment! I am counting the days!

Milestones: Baby G has arm and leg buds, and is growing eyelids!

Emotions: Thankful and excited.

No comments: