Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week by Week: Week 31



Gonzalito is the size of a coconut

How Far Along?  31 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Mainly regular dresses and leggings these past couple of weeks. I feel more comfortable using Julian's shirts because mine are consistently riding up and showing off the belly, unless they are extra long or maternity shirts!

Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still very good! 
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling Gonzalito's little kicks more constantly throughout the day. Sometimes he goes to town, even in the middle of the night!
Movement? Yes, see above :)

What I miss? Nothing major!

Symptoms: Nothing really new, although lately I haven't been eating as much. I'm not hungry as often as I used to be, and I get uncomfortable if I eat too much, or if I have to sit after eating. I'm running out of room for my stomach!
What I’m looking forward to? Getting everything ready! I want to organize and cook things, but it's still a little early to do more than I have already.. hopefully my motivation and energy will remain over the next month or so!
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a coconut!

Emotions: Very happy.

No comments: