Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week by Week: Week 28

Welcome to the 3rd trimester! 

Gonzalito is the size of large eggplant

We are now in the 3rd trimester. Even though it's just one week closer to Baby's arrival, the start of the 3rd trimester seems to make things more real. I have started dreaming about Gonzalito arriving! Unfortunately, they are the regular, weird pregnancy dreams in which you dream about misplacing your baby, etc. And they feel so real! It's nice to wake up and feel our little one kicking, and I am reminded that I didn't actually leave my baby on the metro, like I did in the dream. :)

How Far Along?  28 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yes!

Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still good, although with some crazy dreams!
Best Moment of the Week? Julián got to feel  a lot of kicks this week, which was awesome. Baby and I have been swimming a lot, which I think we both enjoy. And, we celebrated the 4th of July together! It was a week filled with good things. 
Movement? Yes, he has been moving a lot more this week, or at least, I can feel it a lot more!

What I miss? Hmmm... I can't really think of anything!

Symptoms: Not too bad this last week. I haven't been getting a pain in my back like before, which is wonderful. 
What I’m looking forward to? Our next midwife appointment (coming next week), and getting things ready for Gonzalito. We finished one of our registries today, and it was fun to look at the things that our little guy will use. 
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a large eggplant! We are in the 3rd trimester, or the home "stretch" hehe

Emotions: Happy, and looking forward to meeting our little guy!

Happy 4th of July, from the González family!

2 comments:

c.jean said...

Oh, Please don't have him on the Metro! ~m

c.jean said...

Oh, Please don't have him on the Metro! ~m