Saturday, July 20, 2013

Week by Week: Week 30



Gonzalito is the size of a large cabbage

Gonzalito keeps growing! We went to a La Leche League meeting this last week, and learned a lot about breastfeeding. I think it will be a wonderful, supportive community to plug into. Gonzalito and I have been swimming a lot, which I think he likes! It is very relaxing to be in the water. Other than that, we are working on getting baby gear together, and organizing our little house! Some big and exciting news from the week is that Tia Moni got her visa, and will be coming this fall to meet Gonzalito and help me at home! We are very blessed to have a lot of family who will be able to travel and meet our little guy.

How Far Along?  30 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yes, and dresses.

Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still very good, although I had more crazy dreams this last week. 
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing my belly move more and more, and imagining what little Gonzalito is up to inside.
Movement? Yes, and it's more frequent now, which is so fun. Sometimes I get distracted at work, just watching my belly wiggle around.

What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Nothing new... 
What I’m looking forward to? Getting our house together, and getting ready for Baby.
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a large cabbage!

Emotions: Content. :)

Gonzalito likes to sing and dance

No comments: