Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Week by Week: Week 9

February 18th 2013


This weekend threw us for a little loop! On Friday morning I was cleared to discontinue my antibiotic eye drops. I had Valentine's leftovers for lunch, and went out to dinner with my coworkers to celebrate a lot of fun things (new jobs, engagements, birthdays, etc. And I was secretly celebrating our little baby!). A combination of ordering heavy food, eating too much, and being pregnant then lead me to throw everything us all night on Friday. Saturday I was still sick, and Sunday I spent the day recuperating. Not much fun, but a good reminder that I can't eat things like I used to!

Baby is the size of a grape

How Far Along?  9 weeks! 
Maternity Clothes? Nope! Some work pants are a little tight, but I can still fit into them. I can't wear all of my jeans though.
Weight Gain? I definitely lost 3-4 pounds this weekend...
Stretch Marks? No! 
Sleep? Good! One nice thing about being sick is also being able to rest. I definitely rested a lot!
Best Moment of the Week? Getting ready for our appointment on Thursday, and preparing cards to send to our parents, to tell them our BIG news!!
Movement? Nope.
Gender? No idea! 
What I miss? Not telling people. But we will tell our parents this week! :)
Symptoms: Nausea, stomach troubles.... lots of thirst, light-headedness when I wasn't eating enough this weekend.

What I’m looking forward to? Trying to hear the heartbeat at our appointment this week, and telling our parents!
Milestones: Baby is a grape :)

Emotions: Happy and very grateful that I haven't had to deal with much sickness, compared to many other pregnancies... One night of sickness isn't so bad in the scheme of things, when I think it could be every day!

No comments: