Friday, May 24, 2013

Week by Week: Week 11


March 3rd 2013

We told Santi, Raqui, and Moni our big news yesterday! We will tell my parents, and Bryan and Laney, in the next few days. We decided that we would tell our Colombian family over a video chat online, and the only time to do that was on the weekend. So, we chatted, and then told them that I took a test and got really positive results. Julian asked if they wanted to see the test, and they said sure. So then I held up our pregnancy test, and Julian held up the baby socks we bought, and we all started crying!!! :) It was so nice :) I am really looking forward to telling my parents next! We mailed their surprise on Saturday morning, and I am really anxious for it to get there!


How Far Along?  11 weeks! 
Maternity Clothes? Same as before.... not sure that I have grown any this last week!

Weight Gain? Still about the same. Maybe 1 pound more than my original weight, but I'm not really sure.
Stretch Marks? No! 
Sleep? Pretty good! 
Best Moment of the Week? Telling Julian's parents and sister.
Movement? Nope.
Gender? Raquel and Moni are voting for a girl :)
What I miss? Not anything substantial! I don't think I've mastered ordering when we go to restaurants. I got something yesterday that ended up having a lot of cold chicken salad in it... which I think is something on the do-not-eat list, but I wasn't really sure, so I ate some of it and also ate some of Julian's hot dish. Praying that baby is safe, and I'm trying to read more about dos and don'ts... trying to keep everything straight!
Symptoms: Same as before- hunger, light-headedness, and heartburn. Haven't had any nausea lately though. Thank you, God!

What I’m looking forward to? Telling my parents! I can't wait, but I really want it to be a surprise so I've been trying to play it super cool. 
Milestones: Baby is a fig! And starting to grow tooth buds!

Emotions: Very happy, and very thankful.

No comments: