Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week by Week: Week 39



Gonzalito is the size of a mini-watermelon

We are so close to the end! I think we're ready- we keep finding new and different things to organize. Julian is nesting right along with me :) This was my last week to go into work. From now on, I will be working from home until Baby comes. I am very relieved, because it's so much more comfortable to work from home, and I don't have to take the train for an hour each way to get to work, which just makes everything a lot easier. Plus, none of my coworkers will be afraid of me going into labor near them anymore! Altogether, week 39 was relaxing... Baby is dropping more and more, but I am still able to sleep very well, and even slept for more than 11 hours the other night! 

How Far Along?  39 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Of course, and wearing my new ones each day.

Stretch Marks? Nope! 
Sleep? Very good! We are taking advantage of our opportunities to sleep for long periods of time while we still can. 
Best Moment of the Week? Lots of sweet time with Julian, reminiscing about our history together, and looking forward to our future.

Movement? Yes, but smaller movements than before. He is running out of space. 
What I miss? Nothing specific. It's going to be strange to not have such a big belly soon (although I'll definitely still have "mummy tummy" for some time).

Symptoms: Everything is continuing.. the numb skin sensation is spreading a bit to a larger area. Also, I had bright red spots on my palms for a couple of days (like bright little polka dots), but not every day.

What I’m looking forward to? Baby's arrival! We are ready! 
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a mini-watermelon

Emotions: Excited!

We're ready for you, Baby G!

No comments: