Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ESN week continues

*feeling the Dutch pride: me, Kristina, Olga*

Well, it's almost over, but the ESN introduction week has been quite nice. I haven't gone to all of the events since I (unlike most of the new international students) have studying and projects filling up my schedule. Last night I attended the Dutch party with Kristina and Olga. We had to wear something orange (the color of the Netherlands), but since I didn't own anything orange, I had a great excuse to go shopping. I found some great deals and ended up getting a few non-orange things.... But I had fun at the party, mainly dancing to good and not-so-good music. Tonight is a Valentine's Day party for the last night of the Intro week, but I'm not going to that party since I will host one of my own on Thursday night. My classmates and I will watch Love Actually, cry and eat ice cream, as is my V-day tradition. Then this weekend I'll go to Amsterdam with Olga!!

*face painting!!*


*Kristina enjoying the Dutch party*


2 comments:

Caroljean said...

i like the face painting!!! looks like a good party

Caroljean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.