Wednesday, June 15, 2016

34 weeks!


Sammy has been into making sad faces for the camera. He thinks it's so funny!


Baby is the size of a honeydew melon!

How Far Along?  34 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Actually, not bad! 
Best Moment of the Week? At the end of 33 weeks we had a nice midwife appointment. It reminded me that we needed to get everything together! They told me to order my birth kit ASAP. So, I did, and also went out and got everything (or nearly everything) on the list to have at home.

Movement? Yes! Wiggly little guy more than kicks, though.
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Same as before!

What I’m looking forward to? Getting things together for the home birth. I've got a tub and have been cleaning/organizing our house, little by little. It is hard to do with a toddler, though! :-)
Milestones: Baby is adding fat under his skin layers.

Emotions: Happy, and getting nervous about the birth!

No comments: