Tuesday, June 21, 2016

35 weeks!

*35 weeks at a baby shower for friend, Carolina, who is 33 weeks here. We were all of the pregnant ladies attending!*

*Baby is the size of a honeydew!*

How Far Along?  35 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Pretty good - I've been having really entertaining dreams, like Julian and I being astronauts to Mars! 
Best Moment of the Week? Well, it wasn't the best, but it was a memorable moment in that we had to take Sammy to the ER for the first time. :-( He cut his forehead after falling off of his bed while trying to put his water cup on his shelf. Scary and crazy, and we had to go back 5 days after when he fell down a couple of stairs! No me gusta.

Movement? Yes! Getting a little more uncomfortable to sit with Sammy in my lap. 
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Same as before! I feel a little pressure when I stand up with baby, which means he is dropping, which is normal.

What I’m looking forward to? Getting everything ready. I feel like there is a lot to do, but that I have plenty of time. But I just realized we are exactly a month away from the due date! Yikes!
Milestones: Baby's liver is working! And kidneys!

Emotions: I'm feeling the need to clean, bake, and organize! Hello, nesting! :-)

No comments: