Tuesday, May 31, 2016

33 weeks!

Sammy feeding a strawberry to Baby. Julian got me the shirt for my birthday, and Sammy loved it!

Happy family, strawberry picking! Sammy is helping Baby say "cheese!" :-)

Baby is the size of a pineapple!

How Far Along?  33 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Still getting up to pee 2 times a night, and Sammy has been waking up at least once the last several nights. So, not great, but not awful either.
Best Moment of the Week? We had a great long weekend! It was so awesome to have Papi home for 4 days in a row. We went strawberry picking, to the beach (Lake Anna), to church and a BBQ, and then had a lazy day at home.

Movement? A lot of wiggles, especially when I am sitting down. Although when I go for walks in the evening, he likes to move a lot, too! It gives my Braxton-Hicks contractions!
What I miss? Really, nothing!

Symptoms: Still less heartburn and more back pain. It often hurts to get up, so I am trying to do more back stretches to help.

What I’m looking forward to? Getting ready - we did a lot of little things over the long weekend. I found some more cloth diapers that I had forgotten about (although I forget if they fit well...), and got a wrap from ebay that I have been wanting! Yay! We also talked a lot about a second car... Praying that we will get the car we need, when we need it!
Also looking forward to a midwife appointment later this week!
Milestones: Baby is chunking up and his bones are getting ready - hardening for the outside world!

Emotions: Happy, and definitely trying to get my nest on. I have to get going on our "to-do" list of buying/preparing things for the home birth!

No comments: