Tuesday, June 21, 2016

36 weeks!

*36 week bump after a nice lunch in Shirlington!*

*Sammy loved the fountain*


*Happy Father's Day, Papi!*

*Baby is the size of romaine lettuce*


How Far Along?  36 weeks. We have entered the 9th month!


Maternity Clothes? Definitely!
Sleep? Pretty good - I am trying to enjoy it and stock up while I can!
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating Father's Day with the best Papi to my two boys!

Movement? Yes, lots of wiggles!
What I miss? Moving around easily!

Symptoms: Feeling about the same, but more pressure when I stand up, and more discomfort. My hips are often sore, as is my back, and today Baby is kicking my ribs a lot!

What I’m looking forward to? Our next midwife appointment, at the end of the week. 
Milestones: Baby is shedding his fuzzy layer, and making meconium (first poops!).

Emotions: Happy, and very much in the nesting stage. I want to clean and organize everything!!!!

No comments: