Saturday, May 21, 2016

31 weeks!

31 weeks!

With my lovely students!

They made such delicious food. 

Baby is the size of a coconut!

How Far Along?  31 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Pretty good! Sammy has been skipping some naps, and to make up for it, he has been sleeping in. A couple of days, I woke up before him! It was nice to get a head start on the day.
Best Moment of the Week? My ESL 33 students threw us a beautiful and thoughtful baby shower. It was so wonderful to see them all and talk to them, and they cooked us delicious food! It was a great honor.

Movement? Yes! Baby is moving a lot!
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Same as before - heartburn, feeling tired, back pain, etc. But all in all, I am pretty comfortable.

What I’m looking forward to? Mimi is coming to visit, and will help us organize a little bit more for Baby's arrival. Yay!
Milestones: Baby is about to hit a growth spurt, and is moving a lot.

Emotions: Happy!

No comments: