Tuesday, May 31, 2016

32 weeks!

32 weeks!

At the park on my birthday!

My lovely family. Sammy did not take his eyes off of the birthday cake! 

Baby is the size of a jicama!

How Far Along?  32 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Not quite as good - I have been needing to pee in the middle of the night more than usual, and just feel so thirsty! Plus Sammy has been waking up in the middle of the night asking for Mami. Since I'm getting up to pee, it's not the end of the world, but it does take more time to get back to sleep!
Best Moment of the Week? My birthday! I felt very loved by my boys, friends, and family.

Movement? Yes! We have a pretty wiggly little guy.
What I miss? My back is getting sore more often, so I miss moving around quickly and easily.

Symptoms: A little less heartburn, but more back pain. I have to be extra careful moving around and picking up Sammy so that I don't hurt it too much.

What I’m looking forward to? Getting more things ready, and the long Memorial Day weekend coming up!
Milestones: Baby is gaining a lot of weight, has fingernails, toenails, and hair!

Emotions: Happy! 

No comments: