Monday, April 15, 2013

Week by Week: Week 7



February 3rd 2013

[Writing post on February 13th... we've been pretty good about taking the pictures week by week, but I have not been good about writing the blog posts each week!]
Baby is the size of a blueberry


Bump is visible to me, and pants are feeling snug. I am choosing not to wear my "skinny jeans" anymore, because they are pretty tight. Still on the antibiotic eye drops...

How Far Along?  7 weeks! [for real this time!]
Maternity Clothes? Still no, but I am definitely picking my looser pants for comfort!
Weight Gain? Not really sure, but I don't think so!
Stretch Marks? No!
Sleep? Good! Still getting up to pee each night, but going to bed pretty early. 
Best Moment of the Week?  Lots of good moments, but I can't remember anything specific now... lots of positive, lovely times talking with and about Baby with Julian!
Movement? None.
Gender? No idea! 
What I miss? Not telling people... we are going to try and move up our appointment because it's so hard to be waiting!
Symptoms: Hunger, thirst, some nausea, and food aversions. The week before I was craving guacamole so I bought some from the store, ate it for one day, and then thought it was super disgusting. We still have it... Julian has to figure out how to eat it, since it makes me feel like I want to throw up!

What I’m looking forward to? TELLING OUR PARENTS!
Milestones: Baby is a blueberry :)

Emotions: Happy, and impatient :)

No comments: