Thursday, March 20, 2008

Root Canal

For the past couple of weeks I have had a mild toothache. But the past two days it has hurt so badly that I can't sleep, and the pain spread across my jaw, my neck and my ear. I had a dentist appointment scheduled, so I just had to wait it out. Well today I went, and they informed me that a filling I had gotten over the summer was too close to my tooth's nerve, and so was slowly killing it, which placed a lot of pressure on the surrounding nerves, hence the pain. So, I had part 1 of a root canal (the drilled a hole, took out my nerve and put in a temporary filling). Next week I go back for the permanent filling, on my last day here. I'm glad the problem is solved-- hopefully there will be no more pain!!

2 comments:

Caroljean said...

who gave the kitty a brush?
The NERVE of them to take our your nerve.... so i guess you're 'nerve-less?" better than 'nervous!'

Caroljean said...

oops, i meant take "out" your nerve