Friday, April 22, 2016

27 weeks

27 weeks, day 7! I had to use the flash because I had forgotten to take the picture during the daytime. Whoops! 

Baby is the size of cauliflower!


How Far Along?  27 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yep! 
Sleep? Pretty good. Sammy has been waking up early though, which has been a little bit rough.
Best Moment of the Week? On the last day of the week, we had our midwife appointment! Baby is measuring well, and his heartbeat is strong (152 beats).

Movement? Yes, and it's getting bigger. I love seeming my bump jump!
What I miss? Nothing, really.

Symptoms: Starting to feel more tired. I would love an afternoon nap, and bedtime at 10 feels super late.

What I’m looking forward to? Planning a little more. We have some big(ish) decisions ahead (preschool for Sammy? teaching for me? second car? etc). So, praying for wisdom and looking forward to getting things a little more squared away.
Milestones: Baby can open and close his eyes!

Emotions: Feeling happy, but surprised that this is already the last week in our second trimester! It is going by very quickly. 

No comments: