Thursday, March 24, 2016

22 weeks!

22 weeks!


Baby is the size of spaghetti squash! 



How Far Along?  22 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Starting to wear more, but can still make it with my "big" regular pants. I went to Goodwill and got a pair of pants and a couple new maternity tops, though! The pants are SO comfy!
Sleep? Good! Sammy has been sleeping well, and since the time change for daylight savings, he was sleeping until 7:30 instead of 6:30. So, I did, too! :-)
Best Moment of the Week? Hmm... well, I got the news that the contracting project I was working on would be put on hold, so I don't have the extra work/stress anymore. And I went out for a night of solo shopping, and came back just in time for bedtime prayers. It was so nice!

Movement? Yep, little kicks every day!
What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Still heartburn, and feeling a little sleepier than usual.

What I’m looking forward to? My belly growing, and warmer weather!
Milestones: Baby is forming tiny tooth buds!

Emotions: Happy!

No comments: