Tuesday, March 8, 2016

21 weeks!

21 weeks!


Baby is the size of a carrot! 


How Far Along?  21 weeks! 


Maternity Clothes? I'm still using a combo of bigger clothes and smaller maternity clothes. The maternity tops are nice, but the pants don't quite stay up over my belly yet.
Sleep? Pretty good! 
Best Moment of the Week? More kicks. Sammy has been hugging, kissing, and sharing toys with Baby every day.

Movement? Yes! It's wonderful! 
What I miss? Nothing, really.

Symptoms: Still the heartburn! I'm getting a little more used to it... maybe we will have a very hairy baby!

What I’m looking forward to? Now that we're more than halfway through and we know the baby is a boy, I am looking forward to getting things a little more organized and ready for his arrival. I started reading a tiny bit about double strollers, and have begun purging the house through freecycle... little by little! There are things that we kept when we purged while pregnant with Sammy that we haven't used in over 2 years.... So those things are going! :-) 
Milestones: Baby is growing eyebrows!

Emotions: Happy, but also nervous - this week I will have my root canal. I'm so happy to get it over with, but I'm nervous for myself (I hate dental work, and I hate that I have to get another root canal), and also for little baby! I know they say it's fine for the baby and won't harm him, but I can't help but worry. Praying a lot this week! 

No comments: