Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week by Week: Week 33



Gonzalito is the size of a pineapple 

Eeee! How has another week passed already?!? We've been enjoying our little pineapple this week. He has a set schedule now. Around 8:00 he really gets moving, and around 10:00 pm he has a little dance party. He plays and wiggles throughout the day, but those are the times that he can consistently be found (and seen) moving around. :) So fun! This week my back started to get a little achey from sitting so much at work (we had training), and from missing a pool day... walking and stretching just doesn't make my body feel the same as after swimming. It is the best! We've been arranging our schedules to go 3x a week, or every other day. It is one of my favorite things, and I think one of Gonzalito's favorite things, too! We have been trying to practice our relaxation techniques and continue reading... and planning for our family to come and be with us through the first few months! We are so fortunate to have loving family who are willing (and excited) to come and help us as we journey into parenthood. We are feeling very blessed!



How Far Along?  33 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yessir.

Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Very good!
Best Moment of the Week? Getting to talk about Gonzalito a lot. Our staff training started, so many of my coworkers who had the summer off have been asking about when he will come and how he is going. It's a lot of fun to chat about! 
Movement? Yep! Love the wiggles.

What I miss? Nothing!

Symptoms: Same as before, with just one addition. I had my first nighttime leg cramps last night. It was very painful, but thankfully didn't last too long after I got up and stretched. I hope there won't be many repeats of that!
What I’m looking forward to? Our next midwife checkup is in the coming week! 
Milestones: Baby G is the size of a pineapple :)

Emotions: Content.

Gonzalito wants to remind everyone to take time and smell the flowers!

No comments: