Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!



I recently gained another year-- one year older, one year wiser (let's hope!). We had a wonderful time celebrating!


PART ONE

Julian took me out for dinner and dancing at a bar that plays salsa every Tuesday. It was a late night for us, but it was fun to dance and spend time with good friends!

*dancing with my amazing husband*


*with Gio and Carlos Miguel*


*wonderful friends!!*


*there was even a performance!*


*eating part of Julian's hamburger, which was tastier than mine :) *



PART TWO

Julian took me to a soccer game for my birthday! (DC United vs. AC Milan). The game was great, with several highlights, such as RondaliƱo from Brazil bicycle kicking the ball into the goal, only to have the ball hit the goalpost and bounce right back out! We were amazed by the enthusiasm of the fans, who jumped enough to make the stadium shake, and who never stopped their drum-beating and flag-waving during the entire game. Plus, DC won!!!

*crazy fan section*


*go RonaldiƱo!*


*not really the final score... but it looks good!! the final score was 3-2*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I don't believe I've truly read through something like that before. So great to find somebody with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the
internet, someone with a little originality!

Feel free to surf to my blog - share