Monday, December 22, 2008

Anitha's visit

*anitha and me in dc!*


Last week Anitha (from my EMCL program) came to visit me (and another friend) in DC! It was the first time we've seen each other since our courses ended in July, and we were very happy to see each other, even though it was only for a couple of days. We had a nice time hanging out, eating, walking through DC and chatting. Anitha invited me to have lunch with a friend of hers, Mukta, and another friendship was born! Julian and Anitha finally met, although they didn't get to spend much time together. Next time, since Anitha is living in Philadelphia for awhile. We're planning to visit her something this spring :) Here are some pictures from our time together:


*after a delicious lunch-- mukta, anitha, me*


*anitha, me and Julian*


*anitha in front of the white house*


*anitha and the national christmas tree*


*anitha and the washington monument*


*anitha and the capitol building*

No comments: