Sunday, July 3, 2016

38 weeks!

*38 weeks, holding my two boys!*


How Far Along?  38 weeks!


Maternity Clothes? Yep!
Sleep? Good, but feeling more tired than before.
Best Moment of the Week? Swimming two days in a row!

Movement? Yes! Trying to remember to do kick counts!
What I miss? Nothing, but I am trying to enjoy these last days of having a little life growing inside of me instead of looking to the future. This is (likely) my last pregnancy so I have to remind myself that even though I am more uncomfortable, I have to delight in these little wiggles and kicks!

Symptoms: Still puffy feet, and limbs falling asleep at night :-) More Charley Horses at night, which is NOT so fun!

What I’m looking forward to? A four day weekend with Julian, a date night, and just enjoying these last peaceful days as a family of 3. 
Milestones: Baby has a nice and firm grasp. Also, we are GBS negative! Praise God that I won't have to have an antibiotic IV during labor!

Emotions: Excited and a little nervous, but trying to be focused on the NOW, and on the joy of pregnancy and our little family. 

No comments: