Monday, February 16, 2009

First Day of Work!

I've now been working for 1 month! I'm getting used to the schedule, and feel more confident about everything that goes on at work. We have a ton of professional development, which is great because the atmosphere is one of constant learning and growth for everyone. I still don't have a desk yet, due to a few communication mishaps, but it should come this week so I'm very excited to finally get organized. I've been using a kiddie table to work at, which is ok but a desk for an adult will be much better :)

I took the following pictures of myself on my first day. I also got hives that day from the sweater I was wearing, which has 10% wool in it. Wool usually bothers me, but never that much, especially for a wool blend.... I haven't been able to wear it since :(



No comments: